I will keep a running list of all the books I’ve read here in this one post. Some people may not care about the steps and just want to see a list of books and go their own way.
I’ll continue to update this list as I read more material. I love my Kindle Fire, so I read a lot.
Fundamentals Book List:
- No More Mr. Nice Guy – For the stereotypical “Nice Guy”.
- How to Talk to Anyone and/or How to Win Friends and Influence People – Fundamentals in communication with people.
- The Game – A look into the underground world of pickup artist that is both a motivator and a cautionary tale for those who are looking to become successful with women.
- The Definitive Book of Body Language and/or Superdate – Body language.
- Make Her Chase You – The fundamentals in all things pursuing women and being attractive.
- The Power of Now – Discover your inner being. Become enlightened about who you really are at the core level.
- Magic Bullets – A very in depth look at seduction.
- Blueprint Decoded – DVDs on inner game, social dynamics, human behavior, and how to become the most attractive person on a core level at your very being.
- The Red Queen – The Red Queen theory on evolution.
- Why Men Don’t Have a Clue and Women Always Want More Shoes – Understanding the other gender.
- The Way of the Superior Man – Become a real man.
All other social improvement and seduction books. Not required reading, but if you want some additional material, here are some suggestions.
- The Art of Seduction – A look at famous seducers and seductresses in history. Different types of seducers and how to be one.
- Improv Wisdom: Don’t Prepare, Just Show Up – Live life by the principles of improvisation.
- She Comes First – Pleasuring a woman.
- The Improv Handbook: Ultimate Guide to Improvising in Comedy, Theatre, and Beyond – Learn improv comedy.
- Double Your Dating – Seduction book on being cocky and funny.
- The New Sensual Massage – Learn how to give an amazing massage.
- Dating For Nice Guys – Blog about “safe” vs. “unsafe” guys and how to be more attractive
- 50 Shades of Grey – Fiction, romance novel. Very erotic. Essentially “porn for women”. Interesting to read, seeing what turns women on.
- Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking – Doesn’t really have anything to do with meeting women. It’s written more for hackers and IT personnel, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t helpful.
I have since moved on from books on seduction/social/self improvement and am now just reading awesome books to enhance my worldliness and knowledge about a wide variety of subjects. Just being a smarter person and having great knowledge will indirectly help you in social situations. If you love reading and learning new things, these are my suggestions. I’ll continuously update this as I read more.
- Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies – If you’re anything like me, you’d be interested in this kind of stuff. Great read though and makes for some fascinating conversation topics.
- Atlas Shrugged – Fiction. The famous book by Ayn Rand, which is a statement on her philosophy of Objectivism. Agree or disagree with the philosophy, the industrial men in this book are strong male characters that know how to handle themselves.
- The Making of the Atomic Bomb – Quite possibly one of the best books I’ve ever read. From the very beginning of the discovery of the nucleus through the end of the war. A tale of science, espionage, and politics all come together in the astounding story of the atomic bomb.
- Impact Equation – A phenomenal book on marketing, extending your reach, articulation, and echo. It’s already helping me with my business.
- The One Minute Manager – Good introductory book on management. Really brief, but it has solid advice on dealing with employees and remembering that they are human beings.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Real excellent management book that takes you through a realistic, but fictional situation about a dysfunctional executive team and what a CEO needs to do to get everyone working together.
- The Personal MBA – An excellent and thorough overview of everything you need to know to run a business. If you are considering getting an MBA because you want to learn business, read this book first. You might reconsider spending $150,000 for a degree that you can teach yourself.
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 – Emotional Intelligence is a huge indicator for those who are successful in life. Be smarter with your emotions and the emotions of others and it will make you a more likable, trustworthy, and intelligent individual.
- Surely You’re Joking Mr. Feynman – A must read for Forever Alones. It follows the adventures of renowned theoretical physicist Richard Feynman and his life experiences that relate so well to brilliant, but socially awkward individuals.
- The Art of Strategy – This is one of those books that really change your perspective of the world. You learn to see things differently. Game theory. Not seduction, but actual game theory. Everything in life can be broken down into some type of game. How do you play? This book opens you up to strategies and how to win them all.
- Bargaining for Advantage – Learn how to improve your bargaining and negotiating skills. This is great for all areas and interactions in life that involve some sort of exchange of value.
- Barbarians at the Gate: The Fall of RGR Nabisco – Absolutely amazing book about what happened to RGR Nabisco during the 6-week long takeover by leveraged buyout. If you’re looking for a tough, hard-hitting Wall Street story with lessons in negotiations, business, ethics, and all around great drama, this book is for you.
- Accounting Made Simple – Everyone should have some knowledge of the fundamentals of accounting principles. This is a very concise book, in under a 100 pages, you get a quick understanding of the major parts of accounting.
- Killer Angels – A pulitzer price winning historical novel about the Battle of Gettysburg. Incredibly gripping book.
- Unbroken – Amazing story about perseverance and survival in WWII. Will make you a better person.
- Predictable Revenue – A solid book about building a sales team to take your business to the next level.
- Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking – Quick read about generating word of mouth marketing with a few good clever ideas.
- Destiny of the Republic – An incredibly eye-opening book about the assassination of President James Garfield in 1881. You learn quite a bit about this unknown president and his insane assassin. Oh, did I mention that Alexander Graham Bell tried to invent a device to save the President and that the President’s doctors were arguably the ones that killed him? Worth the read!
- Slaughterhouse Five – This is a classic piece of literature. It’s a novel and it follows the story of Billy Pilgrim who was taken by aliens and is now able to time travel to any point in his life. Sounds weird, but read the reviews. It’s a quick read, but after finishing the book, it really puts life into perspective.
- Thinking, Fast and Slow – A book that challenges your understanding of how humans make rational decisions. The way our brains are wired, we are more prone to make absurd judgments than you might think. Great book.
- The Devil in the White City - A book that takes you on an epic adventure back to 1893 at the Chicago World’s Fair. All the while tracking the mystery and notorious serial killer H. H Holmes. A dramatic true story.
- The World Without Us – A book that describes what happens to the earth if humans suddenly disappeared.
- A Short History of Nearly Everything – This book, as the title suggests, is a short history of nearly everything. From how the earth and cosmos formed, to evolution, the human body, the cell, and everything in between. Moreover, it details how these scientific discoveries took place and the curious characters behind them.