I will keep a running list of all the books I’ve read here in this one post. Some people may not care about the steps and just want to see a list of books and go their own way.
I’ll continue to update this list as I read more material. I love my Kindle Fire, so I read a lot.
Fundamentals Book List:
- No More Mr. Nice Guy - For the stereotypical “Nice Guy”.
- How to Talk to Anyone and/or How to Win Friends and Influence People - Fundamentals in communication with people.
- The Game - A look into the underground world of pickup artist that is both a motivator and a cautionary tale for those who are looking to become successful with women.
- The Definitive Book of Body Language and/or Superdate - Body language.
- Make Her Chase You - The fundamentals in all things pursuing women and being attractive.
- The Power of Now - Discover your inner being. Become enlightened about who you really are at the core level.
- Magic Bullets - A very in depth look at seduction.
- Blueprint Decoded - DVDs on inner game, social dynamics, human behavior, and how to become the most attractive person on a core level at your very being.
- The Red Queen - The Red Queen theory on evolution.
- Why Men Don’t Have a Clue and Women Always Want More Shoes - Understanding the other gender.
- The Way of the Superior Man - Become a real man.
All other social improvement and seduction books. Not required reading, but if you want some additional material, here are some suggestions.
- The Art of Seduction - A look at famous seducers and seductresses in history. Different types of seducers and how to be one.
- Improv Wisdom: Don’t Prepare, Just Show Up - Live life by the principles of improvisation.
- She Comes First - Pleasuring a woman.
- The Improv Handbook: Ultimate Guide to Improvising in Comedy, Theatre, and Beyond - Learn improv comedy.
- Double Your Dating - Seduction book on being cocky and funny.
- The New Sensual Massage - Learn how to give an amazing massage.
- Dating For Nice Guys - Blog about “safe” vs. “unsafe” guys and how to be more attractive
- 50 Shades of Grey - Fiction, romance novel. Very erotic. Essentially “porn for women”. Interesting to read, seeing what turns women on.
- Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking - Doesn’t really have anything to do with meeting women. It’s written more for hackers and IT personnel, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t helpful.
I have since moved on from books on seduction/social/self improvement and am now just reading awesome books to enhance my worldliness and knowledge about a wide variety of subjects. Just being a smarter person and having great knowledge will indirectly help you in social situations. If you love reading and learning new things, these are my suggestions. I’ll continuously update this as I read more.
- Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies - If you’re anything like me, you’d be interested in this kind of stuff. Great read though and makes for some fascinating conversation topics.
- Atlas Shrugged - Fiction. The famous book by Ayn Rand, which is a statement on her philosophy of Objectivism. Agree or disagree with the philosophy, the industrial men in this book are strong male characters that know how to handle themselves.
- The Making of the Atomic Bomb - Quite possibly one of the best books I’ve ever read. From the very beginning of the discovery of the nucleus through the end of the war. A tale of science, espionage, and politics all come together in the astounding story of the atomic bomb.
- Impact Equation - A phenomenal book on marketing, extending your reach, articulation, and echo. It’s already helping me with my business.
- The One Minute Manager - Good introductory book on management. Really brief, but it has solid advice on dealing with employees and remembering that they are human beings.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team - Real excellent management book that takes you through a realistic, but fictional situation about a dysfunctional executive team and what a CEO needs to do to get everyone working together.
- The Personal MBA - An excellent and thorough overview of everything you need to know to run a business. If you are considering getting an MBA because you want to learn business, read this book first. You might reconsider spending $150,000 for a degree that you can teach yourself.
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 - Emotional Intelligence is a huge indicator for those who are successful in life. Be smarter with your emotions and the emotions of others and it will make you a more likable, trustworthy, and intelligent individual.
- Surely You’re Joking Mr. Feynman - A must read for Forever Alones. It follows the adventures of renowned theoretical physicist Richard Feynman and his life experiences that relate so well to brilliant, but socially awkward individuals.